Use Mr. Hair Art Stencils for "Perfect Hair Art Designs Every Time!"
* 2 to 3 inches -------- Mini Size-Stencil
* 4 to 4 1/2 inches --- Regular Size-Stencil
* 5 to 8 inches -------- Large Size-Stencil
* 8 to 10 inches ------ X Large Size-Stencil
* Clear Stencil --- Allows you to See Exactly Where You Want to Place the Design.
* Washable --- Clean with a Simple Solution like Soap & Water or Isopropyl Alcohol to Remove Mr. Hair Art Color Sprays
* Sanitary and Re-Usable --- After Cleaning the Stencil can be Used on Customer After Customer
* Highly Durable --- Stencils will Last for a Long Time Under Proper Use
* Very Flexible --- Stencils will Bend and Mold Around Customer's Head and/or Body
* Hold and Position the Stencil against the Hair and/or Body.
* Shake your Mr. Hair Art Color Spray Well.
* Spray the Stencil Design onto the Hair and/or Body Using Short Controlled Bursts Until You are Satisfied with the Design Transfer onto the Hair and/or Body.
* Remove the Stencil.
* (For Hair) Clipper Cut Out the Sprayed Design by Tracing the Design with Clippers (Wahl Tattoo Clipper Work Best).
* You can "Cut Out" the Sprayed Design Area or "Cut In" the Un-Sprayed Design Area, It's Your Choice.
* Remove Spray by Shampooing the Hair or Use Soap and Water or Even Isopropyl Alcohol on a Towel to Wipe out the excess Spray.
* The Design Should Now be Clear to See, and You can now Touch Up the Design, Clear any Hairs Leftover and Add Any Finishing Touches to Accent the Design.
* You can Color the Design with our Mr. Hair Art TWISTERS Color Pencils and/or with our Color Glitter Paints to Really Make the Design POP!
* Now that the Stencil Design is Cut Into the Hair, You are Free to Add Any Free-Hand Design Work You Wish.
Clear PET Film (Polyethylene Terephthalate Film), same material Water Bottles are made of.